- Cabbage(one medium sized head)
- 5-6 Carrots
- Salt to taste
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 100 gms Yogurt
- Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Milk
- 3-4 tablespoon Flour
- 40 gms Butter
- Melt the butter.
- Add it to the flour.
- Then add seasonings to the above mix.
- Gradually add the milk and grated cheese next.
- Cook the above mixture on low flame for 5 minutes. (A little more milk can be added according to the consistency). Keep Stirring for a good blend.
- Shred cabbage and grate the carrots.
- Add black pepper powder and a pinch of salt to yogurt.Make a smooth mixture.
- Then add the above prepared cheese sauce and the yogurt mix to the vegetables.Mix well.
- Serve cool.
Coleslaw tastes great even when sandwiched with toasted breads.
Any feedback or comments will be appreciated.