- 100 grams Boneless Chicken breast(cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Green chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup Roasted chana dal powder(Bengal gram)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup Processed cheese(grated)
- Salt to taste
- Oil(for shallow fry)
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- Break egg in a bowl.
- Add cardamom powder,green chilli paste,ginger paste,garlic paste,tumeric powder,roasted chana dal powder,yogurt,coriander leaves.Mix well
- Add the above mixture to the grated cheese.
- And season it with salt.
- Take the prepared mixture and marinate the chicken cubes.Set aside for about an hour.
- String the chicken pieces with capsicum,onion and tomato(also cut in cubes) in a skewers.
- To a non-sticky grill pan,add some oil and heat it up.
- Place the skewed chicken cubes over the grill pan and shallow fry until they are evenly golden in color.
- Serve hot.
Any feedback or comments will be appreciated.