- 2 Eggs
- 200 grams Boneless chicken breast(cut into medium sized pieces)
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 4 teaspoons Black pepper powder
- Oil(for deep fry)
- In a bowl,beat eggs.
- Add salt and black pepper powder(2 teaspoons).Make a blend.
- Mix flour with black pepper powder(2 teaspoons).
- Spread flour and bread crumbs(each in separate flat plates).
- Thoroughly wash chicken pieces and drain out the remaining water.
- Roll the pieces one by one over the flour spread in a plate.
- Then dip the chicken pieces in the egg blend prepared.
- And then roll them over the spread bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces,until they are turn golden in color.
This is probably the simplest of the dips 😀
- 3 to 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise(plain).Mix together.
Chicken Nuggets make a very good starter or an evening snack.
Any feedback or comments will be appreciated.