- 3 Eggs(white)
- 100 grams All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cooking soda
- 100 grams Powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 100 grams Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- 3-4 teaspoons Butter
- 4-5 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons Roasted almonds(optional)
- Blend egg white with vanilla extract.
- Add powdered sugar and blend with an electric blender.
- Mix flour,baking powder,cooking soda together.
- Gradually add butter,milk and oil(one-by-one each) without forming lumps.
- Blend the prepared mixture on medium speed(with electric blender).
- Once the blending is done,grease and flour the baking bowl or a tray.
- Put it in a microwave for about 2-3 minutes(4-5 minutes,maximum).
- Prick the cake with a fork or a toothpick to check if it done.
Mix whipped cream,cocoa powder,powdered sugar and butter,together.And apply a thick layer over the cake.Top it off with roasted almonds(But I like it plain) 😀
Any feedback or comments will be appreciated.