- 50 grams Powdered sugar
- 100 grams Unsalted butter
- 100 grams Bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 Egg
- Melt chocolate and butter together,either on a double boiller or in a microwave.
- Mix well.Set aside.
- Add powdered sugar to the egg whites and blend well.
- Add milk to the sugar and egg blend.
- Mix the blend with the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Grease ramekin moulds with butter and sprinkle flour.
- Pour the prepared mixture equally in two moulds.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Bake the cup-cakes for 10 mints, till the batter rises a little.
- Hold a plate from the open end of the mould and invert it in your plate.
- Serve hot.
**Tastes good with vanilla icecream.
*Baking the batter for a little longer will result in a yummy brownie 😉
Any feedback or comments will be appreciated.