- 600 grams Chicken breast boneless
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Capsicum
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 Garlic bulb
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoons Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Mix mayonnaise,soy sauce,lime juice,salt,honey,ketchup,olive oil and chopped coriander together.
- Marinate the chicken breasts with the mixture prepared.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven on 250 degrees.
- Grease an oven-proof dishes and bake the chicken breasts uncovered for 20 minutes,until done.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic,diced capsicum,diced tomatoes and chopped onions to it.
- Cook until all the vegetables are done.
- Blend all the vegetables together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the baked chicken breasts and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
**Chicken breasts can also be shallow fried in a pan(if oven is not available).
Any feedback or comments will be appreciated.