Well,its been a while since I last posted..But never late!! 😉
Momos!! Gosh! have always been one of my favourite starters….just cant miss out on ’em for any possible reason!!
Lemme give u a quick list of the things required!! 🙂
For the dough:
- 150 grams refined flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- water of kneading
For the filling:
- 250 grams Minced Chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped Onions
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chilly powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- salt to taste
- a bunch of finely chopped coriander
- Mix all the ingredients of the filling together in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Knead and make a firm dough of refined flour,baking powder and salt.
- Roll the dough into very thin 4-5 inch rounds.
- Take each round piece and place the filling in the center
- After bringing the edges together,twist and seal.
- Steam in a steamer for about 10-12 minutes and serve hot.
Momos taste awesome when served with a spicy chilly sauce..but I skipped the whole process of making it and went for tomato sauce…!! 😉