Hi all.. I’m back with another product review!
In this article I’ll be reviewing the Nuby Natural Touch feeding bottles that I bought for the Little Thing! As you may know I was a full-time stay-at-home momma until last month but now as I’m into a training programme.. At times I do find bottle feeding a bit more convenient!
OK now talking about the product.. The Nuby Natural Nurser Step 2 ( I skipped the Step 1 ) 🙂
I bought it from a near-by baby store. You’ll find it in almost every baby-store around you… irrespective of where you live! 🙂
What I Like:
- The nipple is very amazing and helps in proper latching.
- The wide mouth makes cleaning and drying easier.
- The teats are available in various sizes depending on your baby’s age.
What I Don’t Like:
- The system of fitting the teat into the ring is a bit tricky.
- It often causes leaks if placed slightly wrong ( spoiling your baby’s new/not-very-new clothes )
Over-all it’s a good product. Very handy for moms who are both breast and formula-feeding their baby’s!! Nice latch-on encourages bottle-feeding 🙂
My Rating: 4/5
Hope this information helps you! 😀
Tackecare Mommies!! XX