Hand stitched letters look so beautiful and extremely easy at a glance but the reality is that you will be puzzled as to from where you are supposed to begin and how will you end it! 🙂
I wanted to make something with this technique for some project! I did a bit of a research so I get a much clear picture on How-to!
Here’s how I did mine!! 😉
Things you’ll need:
What you need to do:
- Write the letters on a paper in whichever style you desire.
- Cut the fabric into an appropriate shape and size (again of your choice).
- Pin the fabric and the paper together.
( please ignore the quality of the image as I was too lazy to put up and turn on the lights in my room)
- And start stitching over the paper so that you stitch the word onto the fabric (both paper and fabric together).
- Start from one end and work your way accordingly so that you don’t mess it all up.
It should look something like this!!
- Later on carefully tear the paper (without disturbing the stitch). Remember that you are supposed to T.E.A.R off the paper not pull it!
And there you go!!
Isn’t that easy and time-saving?? Have any other tips and tricks?? Then feel free to comment below I’d love to know ’em all!! X