So here’s another project on re-cycling!! And this time for a change I used empty tissue paper boxes that I had saved for a long time now.
Things I used:
- Empty tissue paper box
- Jute rope
- Scrapbooking/wrapping paper
- Some patience for coiling!!
What I did:
- I started off with coiling the rope around the box and gradually glued it, making sure there were no spaces left in between.
- But the tragic part was that I fell short of the rope as I reached the top of the box.
- So what I did was I grabbed a good scarp-booking paper and glued it on to the inside of the box in a way that it also covered the rim of it.
- And yeah!! that’s all about it. Now it sits in a shelf with all my crafting essentials in it’s lap!! :):)
☟ ☟ ☟ ☟