Have you ever fallen in love that beautifully coloured rice??? Thought you’ll need to take every single one and paint them individually?? Or thought of a super quick and an easy method?? Well at least I did.. I found this one amazingly simple and I had to try it!!
Things I used:
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3-4 drops food colouring
- 1 cup rice ( uncooked)
- air tight container
What I did:
- I poured rice into an air tight container.
- Then I mixed vinegar and food colouring in a cup.
- Poured it over the rice and shaked it vigourously until everything was thoroughly mixed.
- Later on I spread it out on a flat plate and let it dry overnight.
- You can use as much as rice and colour you want according to the shade you desire.
- You may as well sun-dry it for a couple of hours if you don’t wanna wait overnight.