Ever since I can remember I’ve always loved accessorising especially when it comes to my two li’l munchkins. And I swear those beautiful bows are to-die-for! I have always loved them so much. And yes I have fallen in love with them all over again after I found this super-cute and a much simple way of making them at home in less than 10 minutes!! How amazing!! This didn’t cost me a single extra penny!! Bonus!!
So these are the things I used:
This is what I did:
- I cut a piece of fabric about 7×4″ and ironed it out.
- Folded it into 1/2 inch on both the side along its length and pressed it again.
- Then I folded the other two side(along its width) and overlapped it with each other so their ends meet.
- Like that ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
- I then folded the piece of fabric over and pinched it in the centre and tied it up with a thread.
- I cut another small piece and glue it onto the centre so the thread is no more visible! (sorry no picture of that,refer other bows for help)
And done!! In less than half an hour I had like a dozen of such cute fabric bows.
Quick Tip: You don’t have to go about shopping for different prints of fabric. I made all of mine from the left over fabric scraps from my previous projects!! They would easy go with most of my girls’ outfits!! :D:D:D