I always wanted to write about baby food that I have been giving my kids, right from the times when the Big Thing began her weaning journey, but I hardly found time for it or rather I thought it would be too boring for my readers to read such articles but then I can’t deny the fact weaning is a real task and moms should start helping other moms so every mom doesn’t have to go ninja, each time her li’l one is hungry.
I’ve not really followed a particular method of weaning, it’s always a balance of both, the traditional weaning and the baby led weaning.
So I’ll keep writing about it as and when it’s convenient for me. Till then here is a recipe for your truble-maker to relish.
- 3 tbsp of uncooked rice
- 1 tbsp of yellow mung beans( moong dal) .
- 1 small sized potato
- 1 small carrot
- 3-4 cups of water.
- Wash rice and dal along with peeled, washed and chopped pieces of carrot and potato.
- pour water in a pressure cooker and put all the ingredients in it.
- Let it cook for good amount of time.. Wait st least for 7-8 whistles.
- Remove for stove,mash it well. let it cool.
I generally puree the whole thing once it has cooled down (the Little Thing loves it that way).
What does your baby like?? Have a easy recipe?? Let me know I’ld love to make it for my li’l one!
Happy Mom-ing!! X