I’ve been using this top-to-toe wash with both of my kids. Both of my girls have super sensitive skin so I couldn’t use Johnson’s Baby Soap with ’em in their initial months. So I had to look for something that’s milder for their skins. And I somehow stumbled upon this baby wash while I was at the supermarket. And I had to grab it with no second thought in mind.
Since I’ve Johnson’s Baby shampoo in bulk, I use this for their body and face.
Price: 200ml for Rs.130/-
What I like:
- It’s milder than soap on my baby’s skin.
- It’s pH is equal to that of water.
- It can be used for head to toe.
- It’s very mobile.
What I don’t like:
- You need to use lots of water to get rid of the foam from the body.
- Though it says it’s “no more tears”, it does cause some amount of burning sensation but I guess it’s still a little bit milder than soaps.
It’s one mild product for your baby’s sensitive skin. I don’t really see any negative things of this product as such, so I would recommend this to both mommas and babies with sensitive skin. 😀
My Rating: 3.5/5
*** The review is based on my own experience and is not a proven one. All opinions and images are my own.