If you’ve been following my blog for quite sometime now then you already know that both of my girls have got really sensitive skin, which means we had to pay many visits to the doctor’s office so we could get a better solution. We have used soap with both the girls in their initial months apart from using the jnj top-to-toe wash, which I’ve already reviewed here.
This soap was prescribed to us by our doc. You can get it from any nearby pharmacy.
Price: 75 grams for Rs. 110/-
What I like:
- It’s very mild and works wonders.
- No more rashes or any other skin-related problem have I noticed after I started using it.
- I just love it’s amazing smell.
- Though the bar looks pretty much small,it lasts for more than a month.
What I don’t like:
- You will need loads of water to get rid of the foam. But it’s for a reason I guess.
- I find it a bit costly.
My Verdict:A good product for sensitive skin.
My Rating: 4.5/5