Breast pads are one of the many best things that happened to me after my deliveries. A while ago I review the Mothercare nursing pads that I used, and like I mentioned they ran out of stock too often, so that’s when I used Pigeon in it’s stead.
So here’s my review for you.
Price: 36 pads for Rs.400/- approximately.
Where I bought: From a baby store in the city.
- They are comfortable and soft.
- They come with two adhesive tapes.
- They come in silent and easy-to-open wrap, so you don’t wake the baby up in the middle of the night (this one feature indeed helped me a lot).
- It has got perfect fit.
What I don’t like:
- The back-lining is not very ‘waterproof’. So there are chances of leakages.
- Its too pricey for my pocket.
My Verdict: Not a must-buy. but then if you have no other option like me and have a few bucks to spare then go for it. Otherwise 36 pads for Rs. 400/- is just too much. And don’t forget..you will be using two at a time!
Did this review help you? Or want me to review any other product of your choice?? Write it down in the comments section below.
Happy Mom-ing Ladies!!
My Rating: 3/5