This book was gifted to the Big Thing by one of my lovely uncles and since then she has always adored it. It is a beautiful illustrated fun book to teach your child the basic prayers and foundations of the religion in a very lighthearted and creative manner by the Goodword publications.
Price: Rs. 150/- approximately.
Where I bought: It was gifted to us.
What I like:
- It’s awesomely bright and colourful.
- The illustration is very creative and lighthearted.
- Covers most of the important areas a child should know.
- The Big Thing calls this picture below our family LOL. “That’s mamma, Abi, Gummsy and I” says the Big Thing!
P.S : ‘Gummsy’ is what she calls her little sister. And google doesn’t have it’s meaning. I’m lost. If you can make out what ‘Gummsy’ means then let me know in the comments section below. I’ve been dying to know what it means!!
What I don’t like:
- I wish it was a boardbook, so it would survive the whole ‘toddler jazz’.
It’s an amazing book for toddlers who want to learn new things. They may not be able to read what’s printed in it, but they will definitely interpret what going on, on each page. And I’m going to save this book for the little thing. So I can see how she reacts to it when she is a toddler.
My Rating: 4.5/5
Which is your child favourite book?? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time, Happy Book-ing Mommies!!